The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6780|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xmc|| ||Tsemach|
| ||Branch, branch, bud, grew, spring, springing, that which grew|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 16:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
- Eze 17:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Say thou, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Shall it prosper? shall he not pull up the roots thereof, and cut off the fruit thereof, that it wither? it shall wither in all the leaves of her spring, even without great power or many people to pluck it up by the roots thereof.
- Eze 17:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Yea, behold, being planted, shall it prosper? shall it not utterly wither, when the east wind toucheth it? it shall wither in the furrows where it grew.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Tsemach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".