The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7031|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lq|| ||Qal|
| ||insignificant, swift, swift man, swift-footed, swifter, swiftly|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 5:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He will also lift up a standard to the distant nation, And will whistle for it from the ends of the earth; And behold, it will come with speed swiftly.
- Isa 18:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Which sends envoys by the sea, Even in papyrus vessels on the surface of the waters. Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth, To a people feared far and wide, A powerful and oppressive nation Whose land the rivers divide.
- Isa 19:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The oracle concerning Egypt. Behold, the LORD is riding on a swift cloud and is about to come to Egypt; The idols of Egypt will tremble at His presence, And the heart of the Egyptians will melt within them.
- Isa 30:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And you said, "No, for we will flee on horses ," Therefore you shall flee! "And we will ride on swift horses," Therefore those who pursue you shall be swift.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qal". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".