The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7031|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lq|| ||Qal|
| ||light, swift, swifter, swiftly|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 5:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
- Isa 18:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!
- Isa 19:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.
- Isa 30:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But ye said, No; for we will flee upon horses; therefore shall ye flee: and, We will ride upon the swift; therefore shall they that pursue you be swift.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qal". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".