The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7065|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)nq|| ||Qana'|
| ||became envious, became jealous, been very zealous, envied, envious, envy, jealous, jealousy, made him jealous, made me jealous, provoked him to jealousy, provokes to jealousy, zeal, zealous|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 8:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He stretched out the form of a hand and caught me by a lock of my head; and the Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the seat of the idol of jealousy, which provokes to jealousy, was located.
- Eze 31:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'I made it beautiful with the multitude of its branches, And all the trees of Eden, which were in the garden of God, were jealous of it.
- Eze 39:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "NowI will restore the fortunes of Jacob and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; andI will be jealous for My holy name.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qana'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".