The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7065|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)nq|| ||Qana'|
| ||became envious, became jealous, been very zealous, envied, envious, envy, jealous, jealousy, made him jealous, made me jealous, provoked him to jealousy, provokes to jealousy, zeal, zealous|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Nu 5:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- if a spirit of jealousy comes over him and he is jealous of his wife when she has defiled herself, or if a spirit of jealousy comes over him and he is jealous of his wife when she has not defiled herself,
- Nu 5:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- or when a spirit of jealousy comes over a man and he is jealous of his wife, he shall then make the woman stand before the LORD, and the priest shall apply all this law to her.
- Nu 11:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But Moses said to him, "Are you jealous for my sake? Would that all the LORD'S people were prophets, that the LORD would put His Spirit upon them!"
- Nu 25:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Phinehas the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, has turned away My wrath from the sons of Israel in that he was jealous with My jealousy among them, so thatI did not destroy the sons of Israel in My jealousy.
- Nu 25:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and it shall be for him and his descendants after him, a covenant of a perpetual priesthood, because he was jealous for his God and made atonement for the sons of Israel .'"
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qana'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".