The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7065|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)nq|| ||Qana'|
| ||envious, envy, jealous, jealousy, very, zeal, zealous|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Nu 5:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be defiled: or if the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be not defiled:
- Nu 5:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Or when the spirit of jealousy cometh upon him, and he be jealous over his wife, and shall set the woman before the LORD, and the priest shall execute upon her all this law.
- Nu 11:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD'S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!
- Nu 25:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, thatI consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy.
- Nu 25:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qana'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".