The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7275|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||egr|| ||Ragam|
| ||certainly stone, stone, stoned|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Le 20:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You shall also say to the sons of Israel: 'A ny man from the sons of Israel or from the aliens sojourning in Israel who gives any of his offspring to Molech, shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
- Le 20:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Now a man or a woman who is a medium or a spiritist shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones, their bloodguiltiness is upon them.'"
- Le 24:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Bring the one who has cursed outside the camp, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head; then let all the congregation stone him.
- Le 24:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.
- Le 24:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Moses spoke to the sons of Israel, and they brought the one who had cursed outside the camp and stoned him with stones. Thus the sons of Israel did, just as the LORD had commanded Moses.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ragam". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".