The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 743|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)tdyr)|| ||'Ariydatha'|
| ||Aridatha, lion, lion's, lions|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Isa 11:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Also the cow and the bear will graze, Their young will lie down together, And the lion will eat straw like the ox.
- Isa 15:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For the waters of Dimon are full of blood; SurelyI will bring added woes upon Dimon, A lion upon the fugitives of Moab and upon the remnant of the land.
- Isa 31:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For thus says the LORD to me, "As the lion or the young lion growls over his prey, Against which a band of shepherds is called out, And he will not be terrified at their voice nor disturbed at their noise, So will the LORD of hosts come down to wage war on Mount Zion and on its hill ."
- Isa 35:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- No lion will be there, Nor will any vicious beast go up on it; These will not be found there. But the redeemed will walk there,
- Isa 65:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food. They will do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain ," says the LORD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'Ariydatha'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".