The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7550|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qyqr|| ||Raqiyq|
| ||wafer, wafers|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Le 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Now when you bring an offering of a grain offering baked in an oven, it shall be unleavened cakes of fine flour mixed with oil, or unleavened wafers spread with oil.
- Le 7:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'If he offers it by way of thanksgiving, then along with the sacrifice of thanksgiving he shall offer unleavened cakes mixed with oil, and unleavened wafers spread with oil, and cakes of well stirred fine flour mixed with oil.
- Le 8:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- From the basket of unleavened bread that was before the LORD, he took one unleavened cake and one cake of bread mixed with oil and one wafer, and placed them on the portions of fat and on the right thigh.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Raqiyq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".