The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7550|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qyqr|| ||Raqiyq|
| ||cake, wafer|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Le 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And if thou bring an oblation of a meat offering baken in the oven, it shall be unleavened cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, or unleavened wafers anointed with oil.
- Le 7:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- If he offer it for a thanksgiving, then he shall offer with the sacrifice of thanksgiving unleavened cakes mingled with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and cakes mingled with oil, of fine flour, fried.
- Le 8:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And out of the basket of unleavened bread, that was before the LORD, he took one unleavened cake, and a cake of oiled bread, and one wafer, and put them on the fat, and upon the right shoulder:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Raqiyq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".