The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7778|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r(w#|| ||Show`er|
| ||gatekeeper, gatekeepers, keeper|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ezr 2:42 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons of the gatekeepers: the sons of Shallum, the sons of Ater, the sons of Talmon, the sons of Akkub, the sons of Hatita, the sons of Shobai, in all 139.
- Ezr 2:70 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the priests and the Levites, some of the people, the singers, the gatekeepers and the temple servants lived in their cities, and all Israel in their cities.
- Ezr 7:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Some of the sons of Israel and some of the priests, the Levites, the singers, the gatekeepers and the temple servants went up to Jerusalem in the seventh year of King Artaxerxes.
- Ezr 10:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Of the singers there was Eliashib; and of the gatekeepers: Shallum, Telem and Uri.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Show`er". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".