The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7778|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r(w#|| ||Show`er|
| ||doorkeepers, porter|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ezr 2:42 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The children of the porters: the children of Shallum, the children of Ater, the children of Talmon, the children of Akkub, the children of Hatita, the children of Shobai, in all an hundred thirty and nine.
- Ezr 2:70 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So the priests, and the Levites, and some of the people, and the singers, and the porters, and the Nethinims, dwelt in their cities, and all Israel in their cities.
- Ezr 7:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And there went up some of the children of Israel, and of the priests, and the Levites, and the singers, and the porters, and the Nethinims, unto Jerusalem, in the seventh year of Artaxerxes the king.
- Ezr 10:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Of the singers also; Eliashib: and of the porters; Shallum, and Telem, and Uri.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Show`er". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".