The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7822|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ayx#|| ||Sh@chiyn|
| ||boil, botch|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ex 9:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it shall become small dust in all the land of Egypt, and shall be a boil breaking forth with blains upon man, and upon beast, throughout all the land of Egypt.
- Ex 9:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they took ashes of the furnace, and stood before Pharaoh; and Moses sprinkled it up toward heaven; and it became a boil breaking forth with blains upon man, and upon beast.
- Ex 9:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils; for the boil was upon the magicians, and upon all the Egyptians.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Sh@chiyn". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".