The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7822|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ayx#|| ||Sh@chiyn|
| ||boil, botch|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Le 13:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The flesh also, in which, even in the skin thereof, was a boil, and is healed,
- Le 13:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And in the place of the boil there be a white rising, or a bright spot, white, and somewhat reddish, and it be shewed to the priest;
- Le 13:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And if, when the priest seeth it, behold, it be in sight lower than the skin, and the hair thereof be turned white; the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a plague of leprosy broken out of the boil.
- Le 13:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But if the bright spot stay in his place, and spread not, it is a burning boil; and the priest shall pronounce him clean.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Sh@chiyn". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".