The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8096|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||y(m#|| ||Shim`iy|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 29:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and from the sons of Heman, Jehiel and Shimei; and from the sons of Jeduthun, Shemaiah and Uzziel.
- 2Ch 31:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They faithfully brought in the contributions and the tithes and the consecrated things; and Conaniah the Levite was the officer in charge of them and his brother Shimei was second.
- 2Ch 31:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Jehiel, Azaziah, Nahath, Asahel, Jerimoth, Jozabad, Eliel, Ismachiah, Mahath and Benaiah were overseers under the authority of Conaniah and Shimei his brother by the appointment of King Hezekiah, and Azariah was the chief officer of the house of God.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shim`iy". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".