The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8096|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||y(m#|| ||Shim`iy|
| ||Shimei, Shimhi, Shimi|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 29:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And of the sons of Heman; Jehiel, and Shimei: and of the sons of Jeduthun; Shemaiah, and Uzziel.
- 2Ch 31:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And brought in the offerings and the tithes and the dedicated things faithfully: over which Cononiah the Levite was ruler, and Shimei his brother was the next.
- 2Ch 31:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Jehiel, and Azaziah, and Nahath, and Asahel, and Jerimoth, and Jozabad, and Eliel, and Ismachiah, and Mahath, and Benaiah, were overseers under the hand of Cononiah and Shimei his brother, at the commandment of Hezekiah the king, and Azariah the ruler of the house of God.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shim`iy". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".