The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8096|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||y(m#|| ||Shim`iy|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ezr 10:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Of Levites there were Jozabad, Shimei, Kelaiah (that is, Kelita ), Pethahiah, Judah and Eliezer.
- Ezr 10:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- of the sons of Hashum: Mattenai, Mattattah, Zabad, Eliphelet, Jeremai, Manasseh and Shimei;
- Ezr 10:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Bani, Binnui, Shimei,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shim`iy". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".