The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8096|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||y(m#|| ||Shim`iy|
| ||Shimei, Shimhi, Shimi|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ezr 10:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Also of the Levites; Jozabad, and Shimei, and Kelaiah, (the same is Kelita,) Pethahiah, Judah, and Eliezer.
- Ezr 10:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Of the sons of Hashum; Mattenai, Mattathah, Zabad, Eliphelet, Jeremai, Manasseh, and Shimei.
- Ezr 10:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Bani, and Binnui, Shimei,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shim`iy". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".