|Original Word||Word Origin|
| ||hm|| ||a primitive particle|
|Transliterated Word||Phonetic Spelling|
| ||Mah|| ||maw
|Parts of Speech||TWOT|
| ||Interrogative, Pronoun|| ||1149|
what, how, of what kind
- of what kind
- what? (rhetorical)
- whatsoever, whatever, what
- how, how now
- how! (exclamation)
- (with prep)
- wherein?, whereby?, wherewith?, by what means?
- because of what?
- the like of what?
- how much?, how many?, how often?
- for how long?
- for what reason?, why?, to what purpose?
- until when?, how long?, upon what?, wherefore? indef pron
- anything, aught, what may
| Translated Words|
| ||KJV (27) - how, ; how long, ; how oft, ; to what end, 27; what, ; whereby, ; wherein, ; why, ; |
NAS (441) - anything, 2; how, 1; how long, 2; how many, 2; how often, 2; if, 1; many, 1; nothing, 1; reason, 2; what, 405; whatever, 2; where, 1; which, 3; who, 2; why, 14;
| Verse Count|
| || |