The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
| Strong's Number: 5818||hyzz(|
|Original Word||Word Origin|
| ||hyzz(|| ||from (05797) and (03050)|
|Transliterated Word||Phonetic Spelling|
| ||`Uzziyah|| ||ooz-zee-yaw'
|Parts of Speech||TWOT|
| ||Proper Name Masculine|| ||None|
Uzziah = "my strength is Jehovah"
- son of king Amaziah of Judah and king of Judah himself for 52 years; also 'Azariah'
- a Kohathite Levite and ancestor of Samuel
- a priest of the sons of Harim who took a foreign wife in the time of Ezra
- a Judaite, father of Athaiah or Uthai
- father of Jehonathan, one of David's overseers
| Translated Words|
| ||KJV (27) - Uzziah, 27; |
NAS (27) - Uzziah, 26; Uzziah's, 1;
| Verse Count|
| || |